TunesForGood Terms and Conditions / Terms of Service as of Jan 1, 2021
Terms and Conditions Agreement between User and www.tunesforgood.org Welcome to www.tunesforgood.org. The www.tunesforgood.org website (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by TunesForGood (“TFG”). www.tunesforgood.org is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of www.tunesforgood.org constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
ACCESS AND USE OF THE SERVICES
TunesForGood Services Description:
TunesForGood www.tunesforgood.org is a 501 ( c ) 3 non profit organization that supports & promotes the positive impact of music. Our website includes and is not limited to Fundraising , community building, supportive , opportunity projects for musicians, artists, individuals who wants to performance crowdfund.
TunesForGood services are offered as a platform to allow an individual, entity or non-profit organization (the “Project Organizer”) to post a fundraising Project (“Project “) to the TunesForGood Platform to accept monetary donations (“Donations”) from donors (“Donors”).
Electronic Communications Visiting www.tunesforgood.org or sending emails to TFG constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Your Account If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that TFG is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. TFG and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Children Under Thirteen
TFG does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use www.tunesforgood.org only with permission of a parent or guardian.
Links to Third Party Sites/Third Party Services www.tunesforgood.org may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of TFG and TFG is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. TFG is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TFG of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via www.tunesforgood.org are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the www.tunesforgood.org domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that TFG may share such information and data with any third party with whom TFG has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of www.tunesforgood.org users and customers.
You are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable law in relation to your Project or use of the Services. You are further solely responsible for all User Content that you upload, post, publish, display, transmit or otherwise use (hereinafter, “Upload”). If you are not the beneficiary of the Project you organize, you agree to deliver funds to the ultimate beneficiary directly and as soon as possible. You agree to fully cooperate with any request we make for evidence we deem necessary to verify your compliance with these Terms of Service.
The following are examples of User Content and/or use that is illegal or prohibited by TunesForGood . This list is not exhaustive and we reserve the right to remove any Project and/or investigate any User who, in our sole discretion, violates any of the terms or spirit of these Terms of Service. As we investigate Your Project , a User, or User Content, we may consider all available material including but not limited to social media, related news, and any other information that we, in our sole discretion, deem relevant in our review. We further reserve the right, without limitation, to ban or disable your use of the Services, remove the offending User Content, suspend or terminate Your account, stop payments to any such Project , freeze or place a hold on Donations, and report you to law enforcement authorities or otherwise take appropriate legal action including seeking restitution on behalf of ourselves and/or our users.
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree:
1. not to use the Services to raise funds or establish or contribute to any Project with the implicit or explicit purpose of or involving:
1. the violation of any law, regulation, industry requirement, or third-party guidelines or agreements by which you are bound, including those of payment card providers and transaction processors that you utilize in connection with the Services;
2. any election Projects that are not run by a registered organization within the supported country;
3. User Content or Projects that are fraudulent, misleading, inaccurate, dishonest, or impossible;
4. drugs, narcotics, steroids, controlled substances, pharmaceuticals or similar products or therapies that are either illegal, prohibited, or enjoined by an applicable regulatory body; legal substances that provide the same effect as an illegal drug; or other products, medical practices, or any related equipment or paraphernalia that have been found by an applicable regulatory body to cause consumer harm;
5. knives, explosives, ammunition, firearms, or other weaponry or accessories;
6. annuities, investments, loans, equity or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or similar transactions, money service businesses (including currency exchanges, check cashing or the like), pyramid schemes, “get rich quick schemes” (i.e., Investment opportunities or other services that promise high rewards), network marketing and referral marketing programs, debt collection or crypto-currencies;
7. gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to raffles, casino games, sports betting, fantasy sports, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, raffle tickets, auctions and other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill or chance (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery), promotions involving monetary rewards, including gift cards, or sweepstakes;
8. User Content or reflecting behavior that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be an abuse of power or in support of hate, violence, harassment, bullying, discrimination, terrorism, or intolerance of any kind relating to race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, serious disabilities or diseases;
9. for the legal defense of alleged crimes associated with hate, violence, harassment, bullying, discrimination, terrorism, or intolerance of any kind relating to race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, serious disabilities or diseases, financial crimes or crimes of deception;
10. activities with, in, or involving countries, regions, governments, persons, or entities that are subject to U.S. and other economic sanctions under applicable law, unless such activities are expressly authorized by the appropriate governmental authority;
11. funding a ransom, human trafficking or exploitation, vigilantism, bribes or bounty;
12. pornography or other sexual content;
13. offensive, graphic, perverse or sensitive content;
14. the sale of items before the seller has control or possession of the item;
15. collecting payments on behalf of merchants by payment processors or otherwise; including but not limited to self-payments on Projects or an attempt to bypass or otherwise circumvent the designated method of payment as provided by TunesForGood;
16. credit repair or debt settlement services;
17. the receipt or grant of cash advances or lines of credit to yourself or to another person for purposes other than those purposes clearly stated in the Project ;
18. publication or removal of User Content (such as mug shots), where the primary purpose of posting such User Content is to cause or raise concerns of reputational harm;
19. sale or resale of a service without added benefit to the buyer; resale of government offerings without authorization or added value;
20. aggregation of funds owed to third parties, factoring, or other activities intended to obfuscate the origin of funds;
21. counterfeit music, movies, software, or other licensed materials without the appropriate authorization from the rights holder;
22. products or services that directly infringe or facilitate infringement upon the trademark, patent, copyright, trade secrets, or proprietary or privacy rights of any third party;
23. unauthorized sale or resale of brand name or designer products or services;
24. sale of goods or services that are illegally imported or exported;
25. processing where there is no bona fide donation accepted; cash advance; card testing; evasion of card network chargeback monitoring programs;
26. collecting or providing funds for any purpose other than as described in a Project description;
27. any other activity that TunesForGood may deem in its sole discretion to be in support of individuals and/or entities associated with alleged financial crimes including but not limited to corruption, bribery, tax evasion, fraud, and activities of a similar nature; or
28. any other activity that TunesForGood may deem in its sole discretion to be unacceptable.
2. not to use the Services to transmit or otherwise upload any User Content that (i) infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party; (ii) you do not have a right to upload under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (iii) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iv) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; (v) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, commercial activities and/or sales, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “contests,” “sweepstakes,” or any other form of solicitation; or (vi) in the sole judgment of TunesForGood , is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Services, or which may expose TunesForGood or its users to any harm or liability of any type;
3. not to interfere with or disrupt servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
4. not to harvest, collect or publish personally identifiable information of others;
5. not to raise funds for a minor without the express permission of the minor’s guardian unless the funds are transferred into a trust account for the sole benefit of the minor;
6. not to use the Services on behalf of a third party or post any personal data or other information about a third party, without the express consent of that third party;
7. not to use another User’s account or URL without permission, impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, misrepresent a Charity or Project through the Services, or post User Content in any inappropriate category or areas on the Services;
8. not create any liability for TunesForGood or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our Internet Service Provider(s), web hosting company or any other vendors or suppliers;
9. not to engage in any conduct that, in TunesForGood’s sole judgment and discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Services;
10. not to interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Services or their respective features, or disobey any requirements of the networks TunesForGood uses to provide the Services;
11. not to gain unauthorized access to the Services, or any account, computer system, or network connected to these Services, by any unauthorized or illegal means;
12. not to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information not intentionally made available through the Services;
13. not to, on the TFG Charity Platform, engage in advertising or commercial solicitation of any product or service without TunesForGood’s written consent, except that using the Services for fundraising activities in accordance with these Terms is expressly permitted;
14. transmit more request messages through the Services in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser;
15. undertake any activity or engage in any conduct that is inconsistent with the business or purpose of the Services; or
16. attempt to undertake indirectly any of the foregoing.
Additionally, with respect to all Donations you make or accept through the Services, you agree:
1. not to make or accept any Donations that you know or suspect to be erroneous, suspicious or fraudulent;
2. not to use the Services in or for the benefit of a country, organization, entity, or person embargoed or blocked by any government, including those on sanctions lists identified by the United States Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC);
3. to maintain reasonable and standard security measures to protect any information transmitted and received through the Services, including without limitation by adhering to any security procedures and controls required by TunesForGood from time to time;
4. to maintain a copy of all electronic and other records related to Projects and Donations as necessary for TunesForGood to verify compliance with these Terms of Service and make such records available to TunesForGood upon our request. For clarity, the foregoing does not affect or limit your obligations to maintain documentation as required by applicable laws, rules, regulations, or governmental authority; and
5. at TunesForGood’s request, including without limitation in case of investigations by TunesForGood, a payment processing partner, or a regulatory or governmental authority, to fully cooperate in the auditing of such records, investigation of the relevant circumstances and remedy of any uncovered violation or wrongdoing.
TunesForGood reserves the right to refuse, condition, or suspend any Donations or other transactions that we believe in our sole discretion may violate the Terms of Service or harm the interests of our users, business partners, the public, or TunesForGood, or that expose you, TunesForGood, or others to risks unacceptable to us. We may share any information related to your use of the Services with the appropriate financial institution, regulatory authority, or law enforcement agency consistent with our legal obligations. This information may include information about you, your account, your Donors, your Donations, and transactions made through or in connection with your use of the Services.
Use of Communication Services The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded; restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
TFG has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, TFG reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. TFG reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
TFG reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in TFG’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. TFG does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, TFG specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized TFG spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of TFG.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
Materials Provided to www.tunesforgood.org or Posted on Any TFG Web Page TFG does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to www.tunesforgood.org (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any TFG Site or our associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting TFG, our affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. TFG is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in TFG’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
Third Party Accounts You will be able to connect your TFG account to third party accounts. By connecting your TFG account to your third party account, you acknowledge and agree that you are consenting to the continuous release of information about you to others (in accordance with your privacy settings on those third party sites). If you do not want information about you to be shared in this manner, do not use this feature.
International Users The Service is controlled, operated and administered by TFG from our office within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the TFG Content accessed through www.tunesforgood.org in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TFG, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. TFG reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with TFG in asserting any available defenses.
Arbitration In the event the parties are not able to resolve any dispute between them arising out of or concerning these Terms and Conditions, or any provisions hereof, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise at law or in equity for damages or any other relief, then such dispute shall be resolved only by final and binding arbitration pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, conducted by a single neutral arbitrator and administered by the American Arbitration Association, or a similar arbitration service selected by the parties, in a location mutually agreed upon by the parties. The arbitrator’s award shall be final, and judgment may be entered upon it in any court having jurisdiction. In the event that any legal or equitable action, proceeding or arbitration arises out of or concerns these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs and reasonable attorney’s fees. The parties agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims in regards to these Terms and Conditions or any disputes arising as a result of these Terms and Conditions, whether directly or indirectly, including Tort claims that are a result of these Terms and Conditions. The parties agree that the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. The entire dispute, including the scope and enforceability of this arbitration provision shall be determined by the Arbitrator. This arbitration provision shall survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions.
Class Action Waiver Any arbitration under these Terms and Conditions will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class/representative/collective actions are not permitted. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT A PARTY MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN EACH’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PUTATIVE CLASS, COLLECTIVE AND/ OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, SUCH AS IN THE FORM OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION AGAINST THE OTHER. Further, unless both you and TFG agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
Liability Disclaimer THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. TUNESFORGOOD AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
TUNESFORGOOD AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. TUNESFORGOOD AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Termination/Access Restriction TFG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in New Jersey in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and TFG as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. TFG’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of TFG’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by TFG with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and TFG with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and TFG with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
Changes to Terms TFG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which www.tunesforgood.org is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. TFG encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates. Contact Us TFG welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms: Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or modify portions of these Terms of Service at any time. When we do this, we will post the revised Terms of Service on this page and will indicate the date of such revision.
Your continued use of the services after the date of any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service. To the extent allowed by law, the English version of these Terms of Service is binding and other translations are for convenience only. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms of Service, you may discontinue your use of the Services.
Payment Processor: TunesForGood is not a payment processor and does not hold any funds. Instead, TunesForGood uses third-party payment processing partners to process Donations for a Project (“Payment Processor”). You acknowledge and agree that the use of Payment Processors are integral to the Services and that we exchange information with Payment Processors in order to facilitate the provision of Services.
Payment Processor Fees: Although there are no fees to set up a Project , industry-standard payment processor fees apply (hereinafter and on the website referred to as “Payment Processor Fees”). To learn more about the TunesForGood Platform, and applicable Payment Processor Fees for each, visit Tunesforgood.org/pricing
This Service is a platform; We are not a Broker, Financial Institution, or Creditor The fundraising Service is an administrative platform only. TunesForGood facilitates the Project of the Project Organizers and permits Donors to make donations to these Project Organizers. TunesForGood is not a broker, agent, financial institution, or creditor .TunesforGood is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit corporation.
All information and content provided by TunesForGood relating to the Services is for informational purposes only, and TunesForGood does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any such information or content. No content is intended to provide financial, legal, tax or other professional advice. Before making any decisions regarding any Projects, Charities, Donations, Donors, or any information or content relating to the Services, you should consult your financial, legal, tax or other professional advisor as appropriate. You acknowledge that all information and content accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk.
TunesForGood has no control over the conduct of, or any information provided by, a User and hereby disclaims all liability in this regard to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. We do not guarantee that a Project will obtain a certain amount of Donations or any Donations at all. We do not endorse any Project , User, or cause and we make no guarantee, express or implied, that any information provided through the Services is accurate. We expressly disclaim any liability or responsibility for the outcome or success of any Project . You, as a Donor, must make the final determination as to the value and appropriateness of contributing to any User, Project , or event.
Donors: All Donations are at your own risk. When you make a Donation through our Platform, it is your responsibility to understand how your money will be used. TunesForGood is not responsible for any offers, promises, rewards or promotions made or offered by Users or Project s. We do not and cannot verify the information that Users or Project s supply, nor do we represent or guarantee that the Donations will be used in accordance with any fundraising purpose prescribed by a User or Project or in accordance with applicable laws.
Donations: In order to contribute to a Project or to a Charity, a Donor will be required to provide TunesForGood information regarding its credit card or other payment instrument (“Payment Instrument”) that is linked to the Donor’s account on the Services (a “Billing Account”). You, as a Donor, represent and warrant to TunesForGood that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the applicable Payment Instrument. You agree that a certain minimum Donation amount may apply, and that all Donations are final and will not be refunded.TunesForGood uses third-party payment processing partners to bill you through your Payment Instrument and Billing Account for any Donations made, and Donors acknowledge that by contributing a Donation to a Project , the Donor agrees to the processing, use, transfer or disclosure of data by our Payment Processors pursuant to any and all applicable terms set forth by our payment partners (currently, PayPal, Inc) , in addition to these Terms of Service, including PayPal’s terms of service/ user agreement.
TFG welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
Effected as of June 23, 2020
Updated October, 28 , 2021