How It Works
Think performance crowdfunding.
Create a personalized project page featuring you performing to support yourself and or something you care about. Tell us who you are, what you are performing and who you are performing for. Set a tangible goal that will have maximum impact. link up your video or audio, then easily share your page with the world to gain support for your project.
Things You Will Need / Tips
A. First and foremost bring your good energy and get excited! You are about to create something using your passion and talent that will have a direct positive impact on what matters to you.
Next : A plan. It doesn’t have to be complicated but it needs to be clear and thought out. lets start with some basics :
- Who is performing ? You, your band , your friends , your group ?
- What ? Decide what you will be performing. You can sing , dance, play a guitar solo , one verse , just the hook , the chorus, or an entire song .
- Where ? Decide where you will be performing . On stage , your living room etc
- When ? You know what they say .. timing is everything! so think about when the best time would be to launch your project and what the duration of your project will be. *TIP the majority of your support will happen in the first few days and last day or two of your project. We suggest having your project up 1 week to one month for the best outcome.
- Why ? What is the purpose of creating your project ? What is your overall goal ?
” Performing For Good ” You can sing , dance, instrumental or solo ,full song or just play your favorite part, full band, trio , juggle, acrobatic flip , roller skate, skateboard trick , snowboard or surf , as long as you include music it doesn’t matter what your performance is it’s all up to you .
- Performance length we strongly suggest a clip under 60 seconds unlesss you’re performing a full song.
- Please create new content specific to your project
- Please Include an introduction in your clip Example: Hi I’m Sting and my band and I are playing in support of the Rainforest Foundation Fund.
- Please do not link to a performance that you do not have the right to use.
C. Media Formats
- Your Video/ Audio content needs to be placed on one of the following formats that we currently support : Youtube, Tik Tok, Soundcloud in order to be linked to your page.
Create a Project Form Help
Performing For Good Project Title
The title of your project should say who you are what and why you are performing.
*Ideally, your project title and introduction in your performance should the same or very close to the same.
Here are some examples:
- My name is Michele and I’m singing in support of Common Ground Grief Center.
- We are the Jersey Blues Band and we are playing an original tune to raise money to record our next album.
- Hey I’m John I’m dancing to support my latest hip hop project.
- I’m Mia I’m playing a drum solo to raise money for drum lessons.
- Hello I’m Sting and I am singing in support of the Rainforet Foundation Fund.
Choose a category that best describes your project.
Choose an Image that best represents your project. this is the image that will appear as a teaser where ever your project is posted. Accepted file types: jpg, jpeg, png, Max. file size: 512 MB.
Your project description should include who you are, what you are performing, what your project is about, why you are asking for support and the impact the support you are asking for will achieve.
Enter your video URL from TikTok or YouTube
Enter your audio strem link from Soundcloud , Bandcamp . Reverbnation etc
Enter your livestream link from YouTube, Twitch Facebook etc
Choose the start date of yur project
Choose the end date of your project
- The title should use keywords that people can easily find (like the artists name and what you are supporting.)
- Your description should be simple and easy to read.
- The tone should favor people who might stumble across your campaign
- If there is a LIVE EVENT – remember to tell them where and when
- Also, add a link to the where the event will take place
- Upload a beautiful picture to represent the campaign. Anything unpleasant will be removed – btw.
- You can create multiple reward options for your donors..
- Finally, you read our Terms and Conditions … right?